Talk-Time Speech Pathology
Talk-Time Speech Pathology, Northern Beaches
Heidi Cornwell – Director & Paediatric Speech Pathologist
At Talk-Time Speech Pathology, we offer a family-centred approach to assess and manage children with a variety of communication needs, including children with attention and listening difficulties. The ability to focus and listen are core foundation skills required for speech, language and literacy development.
Our services include:
- An initial assessment of your child’s communication skills including attention and listening, speech, language and social communication skills.
- A comprehensive assessment report which will include useful strategies and advice to support your child’s attention and communication difficulties both at home and in school.
- Individual therapy sessions which will incorporate activities to help build attention and listening skills. Therapy sessions will also include supports such as visual schedules, reward charts, motivating activities and checklists.
- If suitable, your child will be taught strategies to help support their attention and listening skills independently in the classroom such as auditory memory strategies, note taking and using checklists.
- Please visit our website at www.talk-time.com.au for more information or call us on 9907 7206 for a free phone consultation with one of our speech pathologists.