Parent’s Facebook Community
Join our ADHD Parents Community in the Facebook Group where there’s always someone to chat with.
- Provides you with a team of concerned people who get it!
- A fantastic support system making you feel less isolated
- Discuss issues and share experiences
- Tap into the brains trust of other ADHD parents who’ve been there, done that
- Helps to increase your patience with your ADHD child and your situation
Online ADHD Book Discussion Group
Fancy bouncing ideas about ADHD around with others on the same journey to broaden your understanding?
If so, and you’re a parent/carer of an ADHD child/teen, an adult/teen with ADHD or even a professional working with people with ADHD, then the Online ADHD Book Discussion Group is for you.
Here’s 12 positive reasons to join the ADHD book discussion group:
- Research shows book group members find support and friendship in groups designed to meet their specific needs.
- Book groups have the power to lift, involve and welcome those who may be feeling isolated or unhappy.
- Being part of a group helps members work through challenging periods in their lives.
- Offers you a significant social network to boost your wellbeing.
- Provides you with an opportunity to meet new people.
- It’s a great way to be introduced to new books, some of which you might not otherwise read.
- It allows you to form your own opinions and express them with the other members of the group.
- Sharing your reading with others offers you different perspectives and opens your eyes to new ideas.
- You can enjoy the books you’re reading more when you discuss them with the group.
- Encourages you to read more by creating a deadline.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re in the same city or halfway across the world – thanks to the power of the Internet, we can all be in one digital space at the same time!
- You can participate from the comfort of your own homes.
Where do I get the book?
You can source the book/audio from your local library or purchase it via Book Depository, which has free world-wide delivery, a wide selection and is great value. ADHD Support Australia receives 5% from the purchase of books from Book Depository so if you wish to support us by purchasing with them – please use this Book Depository link!
I also recommend Audible as a great way to listen to books on the go if you’re time poor.
The Explosive Child – Ross Greene
The ADHD Advantage – Dale Archer
How to Really Love Your Child – Ross Campbell
Essential Oils Community
Join the ‘Essential Oils for ADHD, Anxiety, Sleep & Self-Care‘ Community
This group exists for those seeking discussions and information around using essential oils as a tool for supporting ADHD, Anxiety, Sleep & Self-Care as well as general information on these topics.