Parent’s Facebook Community
Join our ADHD Parents Community in the Facebook Group where there’s always someone to chat with.
- Provides you with a team of concerned people who get it!
- A fantastic support system making you feel less isolated
- Discuss issues and share experiences
- Tap into the brains trust of other ADHD parents who’ve been there, done that
- Helps to increase your patience with your ADHD child and your situation
- 27k+ members
The Social Collective
The Social Jungle
The Social Jungle is a support group for teens and adults with social challenges based on the PEERS® Social Skills Program.
Online ADHD Book Discussion Group
Fancy bouncing ideas about ADHD around with others on the same journey to broaden your understanding?
If so, and you’re a parent/carer of an ADHD child/teen, an adult/teen with ADHD or even a professional working with people with ADHD, then the Online ADHD Book Discussion Group is for you.
Here’s 12 positive reasons to join the ADHD book discussion group:
- Research shows book group members find support and friendship in groups designed to meet their specific needs.
- Book groups have the power to lift, involve and welcome those who may be feeling isolated or unhappy.
- Being part of a group helps members work through challenging periods in their lives.
- Offers you a significant social network to boost your wellbeing.
- Provides you with an opportunity to meet new people.
- It’s a great way to be introduced to new books, some of which you might not otherwise read.
- It allows you to form your own opinions and express them with the other members of the group.
- Sharing your reading with others offers you different perspectives and opens your eyes to new ideas.
- You can enjoy the books you’re reading more when you discuss them with the group.
- Encourages you to read more by creating a deadline.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re in the same city or halfway across the world – thanks to the power of the Internet, we can all be in one digital space at the same time!
- You can participate from the comfort of your own homes.
Where do I get the book?
You can source the book/audio from your local library or purchase it via Book Depository, which has free world-wide delivery, a wide selection and is great value. ADHD Support Australia receives 5% from the purchase of books from Book Depository so if you wish to support us by purchasing with them – please use this Book Depository link!
I also recommend Audible as a great way to listen to books on the go if you’re time poor.
The Explosive Child – Ross Greene
The ADHD Advantage – Dale Archer
How to Really Love Your Child – Ross Campbell
Essential Oils Community
Join the ‘Essential Oils for ADHD, Anxiety, Sleep & Self-Care‘ Community
This group exists for those seeking discussions and information around using essential oils as a tool for supporting ADHD, Anxiety, Sleep & Self-Care as well as general information on these topics.