Inclusion @ Heart
I am adult with ADHD (late adult diagnosis) and ADHD parent.
I love to support people with diagnoses including ADHD, ASD, learning disabilities and many other conditions, to improve their lives by facilitating social, educational, and economic inclusion. I provide tailored evidence-based services to children, young people, or adults (and carers) in relation to the following:
Supporting people to access work, volunteer, or education environments by undertaking and offering services including:
– Career exploration and assessments
– Job placement and development services
– Employer education and guidance
– Skills development
Coordination of needs to address barriers to participation and identify goals through assessments and interventions.
– Support to adjust to the impact of a disability including independent living, life care planning and counselling
Medical management support:
Work collaboratively with you and your treatment providers to develop a plan to help you achieve your health and work goals
Assist the person to exercise choice and control and to have their voice heard in matters that affect them. Services include:
– advocating for adjustments or accommodations within the workplace / educational institution including schools
– advocating for gifted students (including twice-exceptional student i.e., gifted person who also has a disability)