ADHD Online Events
Each month ADHD Support Australia brings you an expert in an ADHD-related field to empower you with the information you need on your ADHD journey.
Since April 2020 our speaker evenings and events have all been online.
Book in below and you’ll be sent a link and instructions on how to join the talk via Zoom call.
All online speaker evenings are $15 (+ booking fee + GST), unless otherwise advertised.
If you can’t make it to the live event or have only just found us and missed past events you can find recordings on our Patreon members’ site.
A recording of the talk will ONLY be available to Patreon members after the live talk. If you don’t think you’ll be able to attend the live talk, please join Patreon and watch the recording there. You can cancel this at any time.
Digital Parenting Program – Feb 2024
February 12 @ 9:00 am-May 2 @ 12:30 pm
Digital Parenting Program
ONLINE course to reset your young person’s brain & create healthy digital habits
STARTS 12th February 2024
Over the course of my online Digital Parenting Program you will be guided through a step-by-step process to reduce screen time, break unhealthy digital habits, and develop healthier routines that will improve your young person’s overall well-being.
Online Digital Parenting Program
- is an online course to support you to transform your young person’s relationship with technology, with you and with their life!
- will help you eliminate family conflicts over screen use and create more peace in your home!
- will provide you with information about the effects of screen use, as well as what healthy screen use looks like and how to
navigate the challenges you will face when weaning your young person off screens.
- will assist you to discover the right balance between the use of beneficial technology and the removal of toxic technology in
order to benefit your young person the most.
- is designed for parents of ALL young people, whether they have a diagnosis or not, as screen time issues affect all of us, but
be aware, those with ADHD or Autism may be more at risk for screen overuse and it’s negative impacts.
- 6 x 1 hour Weekly Group Zoom calls to ask questions & discuss the week’s module with other parents in the course
- Supportive Facebook group exclusive to this term’s course
- Videos, audio snippets, PDF handouts and worksheets in easy-to-access bite sized modules
- Weekly handouts and lifetime access to course information
- Content becomes available as soon as you enrol
Zoom Call time and dates:
- Time: 12:30 PM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
- Dates: On the following Thursdays
- Feb 29, 2024
- Mar 14, 2024
- Mar 21, 2024
- Mar 28, 2024
- Apr 4, 2024
- May 2, 2024
The course is presented by Vivian Dunstan
- Founder of the ADHD Support Australia,
- qualified teacher and course facilitator,
- Certified PEERS Teens & Young Adults Social Skills Coach,
- ADDCA trained ADHD Coach, former RAISE mentor and, most importantly,
- an experienced ADHD parent and adult with ADHD.
For more details contact Vivian on email@example.com